From the professionally landscaped exterior to the beautifully designed interior this Atrium Model Eichler home in the Fairglen Neighborhood does not disappoint. Walk through the private courtyard to the open atrium with concrete patio and garden bed, perfect for relaxing. Head through the sliding glass doors to the living room with floor to ceiling windows, sliding door access to the backyard and brick fireplace. The gorgeous updated eat in kitchen has Silestone Quartz countertops over custom wood cabinets with white gloss doors, glass tile backsplash, stainless appliances including a Bosch convection oven and microwave, GE refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, a large island with a GE Profile induction cooktop and breakfast bar seating and sliding door access to the backyard. The primary suite has two large windows, a walk-in closet and flows nicely into the ensuite bath with custom barn door. The updated bath includes a floating vanity and walk in shower with tile surround and glass enclosure.
Enjoy the coveted Eichler characteristics like mahogany walls, globe lighting, radiant heated concrete slab, VCT flooring, and open beam ceilings with skylights. Mixed with a tasteful balance of modern improvements include two Nelson bubble lights, updated dual pane glass windows in bedrooms and bath and sliding doors, updated electrical panel and Chargepoint EV charger in garage, Mitsubishi Designer Series Mini Split Systems for Heat / AC in common areas and three of the bedrooms.
The backyard oasis showcases a Brown Jordan EcoSmart Ethanol fireplace with built-in bench seating and concrete patio with room for a large patio table. Planters surrounding the yard make it serene with low maintenance landscaping. Enjoy plenty of fresh citrus from the Lemon, Lime and Orange trees. Located in Willow Glen’s Fairglen neighborhood, you are just minutes to downtown Lincoln Avenue shops and restaurants, weekly Willow Glen Farmers Market, as well as downtown Campbell and Pruneyard Shopping Center. Convenient commute access to freeways 280, 85, 17 and 87.
- Built in 1958 by midcentury builder Joseph Eichler
- Atrium Model Eichler
- Original Mahogany paneling throughout most of the home
- Brick fireplace
- Concrete foundation with radiant heated floors
- VCT Flooring throughout
- Mitsubishi Designer Series Mini Split Systems for Heat / AC in 3 bedrooms
- Original single pane floor to ceiling windows
- Updated dual pane sliders, bedroom and bathroom windows
- Open beam ceilings
- Original Eichler globe lighting
- Updated electrical panel in 2016, grounded several outlets and added Chargepoint EV charger in garage
- Water heater replaced in 2020
- 4 bedroom
- Main bedroom: two large windows, ensuite bath with custom barn door, walk in closet, new roller shades for privacy, mini split heating / AC unit
- Second bedroom: off kitchen, mahogany walls, original Eichler closet doors, new roller shades for privacy
- Third bedroom: mahogany walls, original Eichler closet doors, new roller shades for privacy, mini split heating / AC unit
- Fourth bedroom: mahogany walls, original Eichler closet doors, new roller shades for privacy, mini split heating / AC unit
- 2 bath
- Main bath: updated with floating cherry wood vanity, Silestone quartz countertop, tile floors, walk in shower with Graff dual shower heads and subway tile surround and glass enclosure, skylight
- Hall bath: updated freestanding vanity with resin top, shower over tub with tile surround and glass sliding doors
- Gorgeous updated eat in kitchen with sliding door access to the backyard
- Silestone Quartz countertops over custom wood cabinets with white gloss doors
- Glass tile backsplash
- Island with GE Profile induction cooktop and breakfast bar seating
- Stainless appliances including a Bosch 800 series convection oven and microwave, GE refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher
- Nelson Bubble light in the dining area and original Eichler globes in kitchen
- Foam Roof
- Eichler siding, some original and some updated to match
- Attached 2 car finished garage with LG stackable washer and dryer, laundry sink and automatic opener
- Automatic Rachio drip irrigation system in both front and backyards
- Automatically timed landscape lighting surrounding house
- Professionally designed landscape
- Private Front Courtyard with zen area featuring San Pedro Cactus
- Large open air atrium with concrete patio and garden bed filled with Snake Plant
- Back Yard designed with low maintenance modern beauty. Showcasing a Brown Jordan EcoSmart Ethanol fireplace with bench seating and concrete patio. Planters surrounding the yard make it serene. Lots of fresh fruit from the Lemon, Lime and Orange trees
- Side Yard with raised garden beds ready for planting
- Enclosed dog run
- Booksin Elementary
- Willow Glen Middle
- Willow Glen High
- *buyer to verify
- Charming Fairglen Eichler neighborhood is known for its neighborhood gatherings, including an annual block party and Eichler home tour. (Fun Fact: This home has taken the “Joey” award at this block party twice for neighborhood improvement!)
- Bike to Kirk Park, Wallenberg Park and Community Garden.
- Just minutes to downtown Lincoln Avenue shops and restaurants, weekly Willow Glen Farmers Market, Zannotto's Market, Starbucks, as well as downtown Campbell and Pruneyard Shopping Center.
- Convenient commute access to freeways 280, 85, 17 and 87.